Why be concerned with etiquette and manners?
As Emily Post writes, etiquette "... means treating people with consideration, respect, and honesty. It means being aware of how your actions affect those around you." Why? To help you build successful realtionships. Let me help you do just that.
Thank you for visiting my site.
Life and Social Skills Holiday Primer
Whether you are getting ready for a special family gathering or going away to college, manners are important.
Young ladies and gentlemen should have a good foundation in basic skills for most life and social situations. Join us for 2 hour workshops on Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.
- Introductions and Greetings
- Dining Etiquette and Polite Conversation
- Written Communication/Thank You Notes
Join us for November 25th and 26th from 3:00 until 5:00 p.m.
Classes will be held at the beautiful La Moraga Restaurant,3936 North Tamiami Trail, Naples FL 34103
Cost: $40.00 per workshopPlease dress "Smart Casual". No flip flops, ragged shorts or tops.
What We Offer
Manners and Dance offers a wide array of programs to help you adapt to social situations.
- Courses in Life Skills: Introductions, Dining Etiquette, Polite Conversation, Writing Letters and Thank You Notes, Hygiene, Basic clothing repair, and MORE!
- Courses in Modeling: Runway Modeling, Photo Modeling, Fashion Show Etiquette
- Courses in Basic Social Dance:
Salsa,Merengue, Swing, Hustle, Waltz, Rumba, Freestyle, Line Dancing, Cha Cha Slide, Wobble and the classics!
Are you looking for a speaker for an event? Ms. Laura is highly skilled at speaking to large or small groups. She has vast experience as an Emcee, Producing Fashion events and Dance Parties and can even officiate at weddings!